Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is Bieber being used?

would you look at how Justin smiled on that pic!

We all know that there's been a decline in Chris Brown's career since the "hitting" issue between him and Rihanna. After it I saw his song "Yeah 3x", it felt different, it's not that I hate him but I like him before the world knew about the issue

Now, he and Justin (which we all know is so DAMN & EFFIN' FAMOUS) has a collaboration. The song is entitled "Next 2 you". I searched it on youtube and as usual BELIEBERS is there to say their opinions about it.

Beliebers were a little bit disappointed that Justin's part is small (back up vocals)

Yeah I already knew they will all react. I mean JUSTIN BIEBER doing a small part?! No way.

But for me, they still gotta support Justin because it's still part of the boy's career. Small time? or Big time? Support Justin and in fact the song was for Chris' album FAME not Justin's.

When Justin isn't famous before he did a rendition of Chris Brown's "With you". Today, Chris Brown is using Justin for his newest song. God! Justin has million or even billion fans! Is he using Justin?

I hope he's not because it's another disappointment.

What do you think?


Wanna listen to the song?
Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment