Saturday, June 25, 2011

My wishlist for my birthday

I'm turning 18 this coming September 27 (yes I am!) and I'm thinking maybe I could make a wishlists if ever somebody asks me what I want for my birthday I'll give them this post, i never ask for anything before, i actually don't like reminding people that it's my birthday i don't want attention to it,because...there's nothing about my bday,it's just a day when i turned 1 year older. so what i do, day before my bday i changed it on facebook (i think it's pretty stupid people who are not that close to you will greet you on your birthday, i want my friends to greet me because they remembered it and they love me,..not because of a notification ) plus i also dont want them to end up posting "happy birthday lea" (& it's the only post they wrote on my wall---it's pretty awkward for me)

So...about the wishlist,i think it's special when a girl turns 18, i don't want parties (huge parties) because i can't afford those things... i'll just ask for some thin
gs, i rarely ask for things (i dont ask for gifts during special days,christmas,bdays),so if you're out there reading this,do you mind giving me this frustrations,yes they are my frustrations,plus i have reasons why i want them... for now this is the only things i want, can i post part 2 of this wishlist? haha!


1.CAMCODER (VIDEO CAM)

i want it because i really want to make a Vlog on youtube (
supermac and jennxpenn inspired me) pls dont laugh about this. i want HD camera, so when i post it on youtube it's frigging HD! plus i'm excited to use the remote haha,so whenever i'm vlogging alone i'll be able to control it hahaha! i want to ente
rtain some people who are bored online,i want to inspire them and share what's really happening to me and the world and ETC ETC...





2. PORTABLE/EXTERNAL HARD DISK DRIVE

i want it because i'll use to install so many software (including Ulead, photoshop, Virtual DJ and a whole lot of softwares which will be useful for my vlog) see i really want it. i'm just using a netbook and it's hdd sucks (4GB?!! WTH)






3.MOUNTAIN BIKE/BIKE

i want to explore around here @ our subdivision, i'm too lazy to walk and my feet hurts when i walk too much (i swear! hihi), i also want to put a basket on the front so i can vlog my biking (LEA THE EXPLORER? lol hahaha) i want the fun in riding bikes and travelling, even though it's not that far







4. GUITAR
i wanna know how to play it because i feel inggit whenever i'm seeing my friends play that (AHHHHH) the feeling,i'm not a good singer but maybe i can try playing this and compose some songs (WHAT?) haha just trying ok?

that's it for now, maybe i can post part 2 of my wishlist hahaha! thank u so much to those who will grant my wish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment