Friday, March 11, 2011

My Tsunami & Earthquake experience



Video I got from Citizentube's channel on Youtube

Oh my god!
Holy sh*t!
F*cked up!

Is he Japanese? I dunno.

My Earthquake & Tsunami experience

Yesterday the 8.9 magnitude Earthquake with Tsunami in NorthEastern
Japan was so trending all over the globe.

I was listening to my pc (headset) with the maximum volume when
my mother throw a pillow on my head saying "Grabe yung lindol
sa Japan oh, bigla naman akong kinilabutan". I watched the news (News
Patrol on ABS-CBN. PS. It was a very emergency news that Korina
sanchez didn't get the chance to put some make up or powder on
her face) and of course, another shocking and bad news. I mean last
week there was also an earthquake in New Zealand which killed many
people including my fellow Filipinos.

As the news was casting "Thousands of houses experienced power failure"
,our power suddenly lost! OMG that's weird..but we didn't panicked of
course,we're just a little bit surprised with what happened. We light
a candle and get outside the house for some air.

"Pano ko mapapanood si Mara?"
-myself

Good thing the power came back at exactly 9pm. Thanks Lord!

Let's pray for Japan and to the rest of the world!
Let's love nature. 3Rs, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment