Thursday, June 17, 2010

My own "posh pageboy"

victoria beckham's posh pageboy

I don't know what hair cut i've done to my hair but i admit it became famous:)

remember Mariel Rodriguez's haircut when she entered pbb house?

how about Rihanna's haircut on umbrella?

a bit different but almost the same.

i was the first student who adopted the style in our school (SHS) but months later,many adopted it too or let me say many "copied" it.

i remember one of my schoolmate noticed my haircut and said;
"and weird ng buhok nya tignan mo"

but in a nice way:)

but this day,June18 i discovered that it has a name and as a matter of fact it was included in the "best haircuts of all time"

and it is called...

"posh pageboy"

it's a big deal for me,cause it's my haircut...and it's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment