Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I ain't gifted,he is

his drawing of himself
himself

FOR ALLAN P. CLERIGO

i hate you God of drawing talents for giving it to him! (just kidding)

The name is Allan P. Clerigo. He's my classmate last year and also one of my closest buddy inside the classroom. We often talk about random things but mostly about drawing and making compliments to each other.

I was like "Ang galing mo talaga mag drawing"

and he was like "Ang galing mo nga e, parang anime tapos ang galing mong mag lettering"

We also bond (like everyday!) including all the Purity (our campus paper) staff and our adviser Mam Pamela

He won 1st in the Editorial Cartooning last last year (Yay!) and got the chance to be on Davao for the National Level

He's weird sometimes, but I really understand this guy. I'm weird also haha.

Drawing on Allan is totally a gift. I wish that he will be a successful animator someday. It's what everyone is hoping for sure.

Hey Allan, if you're reading my post. Keep up the damn work! Galing. Basta always keep your feet on the ground when people are complimenting you, but if they didn't, keep listening criticism helps! Goodluck friend.

ARF-ARF :)

More of his drawings?
Click here!

I'll post more of his drawings very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment