Friday, March 25, 2011

VJ Chino's Promo Mechanics


I watched the Myx daily top ten last Tuesday & VJ Chino told the myx viewers about his promo

"Join it, the biggest on national TV"
-VJ Chino

I tweet about it & he retweeted it and some people got curious about it so I decided to blog about the mechanics so here it goes

MECHANICS:

1. Take a picture of you with VJ Chino as your background from your TV (of course it's obviously from MYX!)
2. You must take pictures TWO (2) times, so you'll have two different pictures where VJ Chino (he said hopefully) his outfit will be changed
3. If you have the pictures submit it to him thru twitter by mentioning him, you must be the first to submit if you want to win

I don't know when is the deadline of the promo, just keep on joining! and I also don't know what will be his price, maybe t-shirt? I don't know.

What are you waiting for?
JOIN!
WATCH!
CAPTURE!
MENTION!
WIN
!

No comments:

Post a Comment