Monday, March 21, 2011

Earthquakely informed


credits to Flickr.com

Earthquake has been trending today, & today a 4.5 magnitude earthquake was felt through out the country (Philippines) somewhere in Luzon I've heard over the news,read on FB/Twitter

Earthquake eh?

"ERR-QUAKE"

Eversince I was elementary our school has been conducting earthquake drill

"DUCK COVER HOLD"

is that the right term? Well, the truth is I didn't learned a thing from those drills (Who is?)

I mean we,as students, are so innocent when it comes to those things. And honestly speaking, if ever I encounter an earthquake I really don't know what am I going to do (Do you?! I know you don't)

DON'T PANIC

yeah? who won't panic when you're surrounding is literally shaking?! We're humans & we react to everything that's happening

THE PLACE

Since I don't know where will I go, I'll just run & cover everything that's happening. I'll be honest that's what I'll do,but of course I'll help if I can. Besides, if ever i'm outside my house, of course I won't be finding any table there!

------------
So,

in the end I'll die for sure or live (if I'm lucky enough)

-----------

Dear Earthquake,

please don't bother. I love mother nature & honestly I don't litter. My bag is my trashcan.

No comments:

Post a Comment