Friday, March 25, 2011

Remembering the "DIRECTING" days

the directing days
Oh yes! I'm a director before

A director that really likes to shout at my workers. When I was in third year highschool I got the chance to direct a school play. The play was originally "Noli Me Tangere", but I decided to spice it up a little bit and I entitled it as "Noli Me Tangere The Musical"

We put some numbers into the story and it turned out so cool, our Filipino teacher Sir Efren Abejuela Jr almost cried. He said he did not expecting it to be so good

See!

The tears & effort are all worth :)

Thanks to my loving third year classmates,
III-Yakal SY 2008-2009
& to my Assistant Director Kris Ann

Thanks a lot:
Wardrobe department
Propsmen
Choreographers
Actors
Actresses
Dancers
Singers
SFX Team
Technical Team


I miss you Guys! I owe you the success of the play.
Italic

I may not mention all your name before your job but I owe you all thanks yous!

Source of picture:
Rasel

No comments:

Post a Comment