Thursday, August 26, 2010

Waktu Rehat;Asian Invasion on Disney

I really cannot understand what they're saying,but I'm sure If I'm a Malaysian or Thai(I'll be laughing to death)hahaha.

OP on this Disney sitcom.

Sometimes I think they're overacting.

And why one of the main characters lose his tooth?hahaha:P



"Enjoy this special preview of Disney Channel Asia's brand new original comedy and share it with your friends! - Nobody goes near Amirah when she shows up at school with durian breath. Syed seizes this opportunity and tries to win Amirah's heart by matching her funky breath. Tune in to Disney Channel Asia on 31 Aug for a special premiere including a behind the scenes tour of Waktu Rehat! Log on to www.wakturehat.com for more videos and fun activities!"

Video Description from:
youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment