Saturday, July 11, 2009

Michael Jackson's ghost,is it real?

First reaction---fake video!

But when you take a look at it,it is for real but I'm not sure if that's Michael,I mean why would he appear,do you think he has a message for those who will watch the video?for those who are reading my blog at this time,just kidding.

It was mentioned that the video was taken during Larry King's interview on Jermaine Jackson(MJ's brother) the added info also includes that other channels are re-posting this video,and base on my own observation the original one was uploaded by Weatherfails...

Go watch the video and JUDGE! if it is for real?



the video was kind of freakin me out,because the voice over said that it's not a shadow,and the head has edges...meaning Michael Jackson's still wearing his hat when he die?COOL :)

Still wearing his trademark beyond his graveyard...eeeks,but one word for you MJ,goodluck!

1 comment: