Monday, June 27, 2011

First week of classes (AY 2011-2012)

so classes already started last week, first week is full of awkwardness but because I'm feeling close I got the chance to know people (new friends yeah)

First class last wednesday was PE, and PE classes dont have classrooms,so I really dont know where the hell I should head. This is what I did,I ask a group of girls namely Kristele (OOH I forgot the rest I'm sorry guys ) then they directed me to the SOCIAL HALL, i went to the social hall but it's not my classes :( *FAIL. I roam around, sit again beside them (the group of girls I asked a while ago) and chat with them as well (YEAH I'M SO MAKAPAL) I did that so I won't look stupid.

It's 1PM and really begging them "San ako pupunta?! Ang hirap talaga kapag transferee ka" one of them answered "Ganon talaga,masanay ka na"...they don't know that I'm used to being new (for the record BSU is my 9th school) WHUT WHUT?! YEAH it's my 9th school, I'm a Certified NPA Hahaha!

Next scene is I asked a guy where I should find the class BSIT 2A1, he insisted "Hindi ako 2A"... I replied "Eh nasan yung 2A?"... he said while in hurry "Hindi nga ako 2A,ayon sa taas (While ponting some people on the 3RD floor) yung mga 2A", I thanked him "Salamat ha.." but then he's gone. thank you nagmamadaling guy!

ATLAST!

you know that feeling? that atlast you found them. PHEW! I asked them and I make sure that I'm into the right group "Pwedeng magtanong,anong section nyo?",then they all answered "BSIT2A1 po bakit?"..."Classmate niyo kasi ako"..."EHEM guys...,guys classmate daw natin sya" Then they all introduced themselves to me. I'll try to enumerate them all,though I'm still memorizing all their names. I'll try my best to remember those who introduced their names:

-Kenneth
-Janna
-Marjorie
-Ella
-Alberto

UHHH I'm so mean,I forgot the name of the girl who was with me all the time :(
I'm really sorry,I will try to memorize everyone as soon as I know you,OKIE?

They told me we don't have classes that day because there will be an Assembly for all the IT and CompTech students,for the induction of the new set of officers. The new name of IT Org was ELITS which stands for:

E-xemplary
L-eague of
I-nformation
T-echnology
S-tudents

It's funny when someone raised their hand,voted then whisper "Sige iboboto kita,sino ka ba?!" but he got a point, we are voting for someone whom we don't know HAHAHA :)

After the assembly, they asked me If I can join them walking from our school up to the San Jose Church (it's a bit far,but I enjoyed the whole time I'm with this people,because they're so kind to me )

I ride the jeep with a smile on my face,I swear,first week is a lil bit awkward but with this people, the feeling of AWKWARDNESS was lessen. Thank you so much guys for keeping me company,I may not know all of your names, but I owe you my first week here @ Bulacan State University. THANK YOU!!!!

-lea




No comments:

Post a Comment