Friday, December 23, 2011

Going back!

It's been months since I last posted something here on my bloggger/blospot or whatsoever blog! Thanks to Chenee, I am now updating it :)

Before, i was really into blogging thing here on blogger but then some of friends suggested tumblr because they said it's more "updated" or "cool", things like that, so I got into tumblr. But, when I found tumblr's "re-blogging" thingy, i didn't found it cool..so i got back here but when I found tons of Miley Cyrus updates there i got tumblr again.......blogger...tumblr...blogger...tumblr i got confused and the rest is history!

right now, Chenee (a long distant friend of mine from Cebu) told me about her personal blog which is http://iitalkrandom.blogspot.com/ follow her! K! :) i decided to call this blog, my personal blog hehehe! thank you chenee,this post is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment