Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday between war and anger

Last June 21,Sunday,9am-9pm...

It's my cousin's birthday,few are invited and some are not including my half-sister and my mom (and her husband) because of WAR and ANGER between MM's mom and them...

I really hate FIGHTS (especially a nonsense one) do they have to fight for that reason...for that nonsense nonsense reason?!?

Let me tell you the whole story---Tag edition
Tita:Kuya iwan ko muna si MM
Sagot:Hindi pwede eh..aalis kami
Tita:oh sige kuya aalis na lang kami
(nobody's talking---setting's quiet---until she SPEAK!)
She:Di naman kami aalis eh,sinasabi lang yun ni *toot* kasi ayaw nyang alagaan si MM!
(Tita's quiet and just go home)

At that moment my CONSCIENCE is shouting like "OH NO!"

Then...few days later she texted my mom...my mom replied...my mom got angry...my mom got mad! my mom went to TITA and BOOM!!!...they fight...fight...fight

But actually I'm not there,my mom just told me the whole story and I was like "SHE'S PROUD SHE DID THAT?!?" How could she?

MM's birthday last sunday

Were there of course(except the EXCLUDED PERSONS above),the event was not that elegant due to financial problems but I'm really happy to see my other kins as happy as that,no fights no war no anger no one to disturb...

Atleast tita still invited us eventhough mom and her is still fighting.

By now they're still mad at each other!

PS:PATAASAN BA TOH NG PRIDE?

No comments:

Post a Comment