Thursday, May 21, 2009

Monsterrific!

From Dreamwork's list of successful movies the latest movie released was "Monsters VS Aliens".The movie was about a girl [actually not already a girl] named Susan that was hit by a meteor on the day of her wedding.And eversince that day her life actually changed.The movie was directed by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon...

Before reading the actual post try to answer some of my questions:
-who is better Dreamworks or Pixar?
-did you already watched this movie?
-is monster better than aliens?
-do you believe that aliens do exist?

Enough on the questions people before watching the movie I predict some things and none of them went right!Poor me.

First prediction,I thought the girl I saw on the trailer was some kind of agent that was sent on another planet to study aliens,and I'm expecting war,explosions and collissions between monsters and aliens, but I was wrong it's more of loyalty,trust and friendship.Secondly I thought the monster in this movie (including Bob-the blue goo,Missing link-the merman,Cockroach-a former scientist and Insectosaurus-that later turned on a butterfly) was living in a planet full of monsters(like in Monster INC) but they were actually living on Earth and being examined and experimented by scientists (that I dunno why do they do that?) and last I thought that Susan(the girl with white hair) will fall into a portal that will lead her to my imaginary Monster planet(that I was mentioning before).

Lessons learned: wag tatanga pag araw na ng kasal baka tamaan ka ng meteorite tpos mging higante!

funniest part: the president playing piano and talking to
the one eyed alien.haha also the first part of the trailer where in the character was scanning his butt for the access haha!

to watch the trailer go here!
and director's interviews with the co-stars! go here!

that's all.
enjoy!

posted:9:45PM

No comments:

Post a Comment