Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disney Co-polls

One of the most talked about couples now (should I call them couples,crap! I can't think of another term) is Miley Cyrus together with her current boyfriend Justin Gaston but fortunately Justin is not a Disney star.haha!Should I be happy that of my fave stars is having a relationship with a grown up man? Oh well,I don't hold Miley's life.(there's Miley with Justin)
Disney series will not be complete without loveteams, because let's just say that the show's becoming more exciting in a way people will wait not only to the next episode,story,character,plots but also the development of two person (which we call loveteam here!) until they realized that they're inlove with each other and finally KISS! (don't deny it,i know you're waiting for it)PS:no mature kiss here,just smooch.(just like bestfriends Sam and Freddy,wee!)

Reminds of the episode in Season 3 of Hannah Montana "What I don't like about you",I mean I'd never thought that...that...that...Lilly and Oliver would kiss,cause in the first and second season, they really hate each other and they don't find themselves as a couple o as one, not even the word next to "more than bestfriends".As a matter of fact Lilly has Lucas and Matt while Oliver has Joni (which both Lilly and Miley hate). You know when I first saw it,I was super surprised, but sadly the whole scene was I think cut and edited or removed,Oh c'mon! for the sake of us (or me?) haha!
(they even called each other "lillypop" and "olipop" how sweet?)
See if you can watch the video where they kissed by clicking the image above,goodluck!

They kissed on screen but not in real life,but some of the Disney stars were inlove on and off cam for example Nelena(Nick and Selena) and Zanessa(Zac and Vanessa).By the way after reading this post vote on the poll here in my page!

Poll:which is your fave Disney loveteam?
A.Zanessa(Zac and Vanessa)B.Joe and Demi (known loveteam on Camp Rock)
(bkit gnun nung inupload ko toh When You look me in the eyes ang song)
C.Jiley(Jake and Miley)(Cody is way more cute than Justin)

D.Loliver(Lilly and Oliver)


E.Niley(Nic and Miley)


F.Nelena(Nic and Selena)


Well just vote on the chosen loveteams.Miley has a record,he has the most numbers of boys.hmmm...

enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. i love zanessa and jiley but i much prefer the jiley tandem.eep!

    ReplyDelete