Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just like a Tattoo,Globe Tatto




i'm now using Globe Tattoo because few people i know said that it's faster than Sun broadband. So far I am not satisfied with the both broadband. Maybe, i should consider some factors:

-time
-my location
-my computer

I live in Marilao,Bulacan and the signal's good but the speed is so slow. Most of the time i have to refresh my browser and it always shows "reload the web". The internet is very unstable,i'm losing and gaining it from time to time.

I hope the service provider of wireless broadbands here in the Philippines should consider improving their service because it's really bad. Consumers like me don't get what we deserve in buying their products and availing their services. Because first and foremost, we're PAYING for this and secondly we bought their products because we BELIEVE in their advertisements.

I ain't trashtalking here, i'm just telling the truth about this wireless broadbands that many are availing right now because of AFFORDABILITY,what about QUALITY?

GLOBE TATTOO, SUN BROADBAND AND SMART BRO PLEASE GIVE YOUR CONSUMERS WHAT THEY REALLY DESERVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment